Technical Assistance services is an area where the Council for Opportunity in Education provides much-needed and requested support for TRIO and other educational opportunity programs. Popular areas of technical assistance include the following.
Technical Assistance Service
- On-Site New Program Start-Up | On-site assistance with implementing a new project, including putting a grant proposal plan of operation into practice. May include assisting with hiring, recruiting, and selecting students, setting up a program within the institution and with external communities or schools, developing various forms, and establishing documentation and recordkeeping practices.
- New Directors (Personalized Webinar or On-Site) | This includes individual legislation regulations and various topics as requested by the client.
- Program Evaluation | Provides a detailed evaluation, including interviews with key stakeholders on your campus, and provides a final report with recommendations to strengthen your program.
- APR Assistance | Personalized webinar tailored to project with follow-up or On-Site.
- Prior-Experience and Formative Assessment (On Track) | Personalized webinar tailored to project with follow-up or On-Site.
- Developing a Policies and Procedures Handbook | Personalized webinar tailored to project with follow-up or On-Site.
- Legislation and Regulations Training for your Staff | Individual program training on the legislation, program, and fiscal regulations that govern your program.
Virtual services begin at $3,500, with in-person services starting at $7,000 (plus the cost of travel) for Institutional Members.
Have more than one TRIO program need a compliance assessment or have more questions? Please get in touch with Sarah Love via e-mail at ([email protected]).