Join more than 1,000 colleges and community agencies committed to postsecondary opportunity for low-income, first-generation students, students with disabilities in all 50 states, Washington, D.C., the Pacific Islands, and Puerto Rico!
A COE Membership assists you in:
- Increasing competitiveness in securing TRIO Funding to boost graduation and retention rates.
- Enhancing the services you provide low-income, first-generation students and students with disabilities to increase their changes of success.
- Strengthening your community engagement profile by connecting your institution to local organizations and community agencies serving diverse populations.
- Accessing a national network of thought leaders who believe in the power of higher education as an engine of social mobility and global competitiveness.
Through your membership you will also gain access to:
- Members-only grant and proposal writing workshops — which help agencies gain more federal dollars for college access and success.
- Quarterly newsletter Equality.
- Program and Professional Development opportunities such as “On-Boarding” for college access and success professionals, at a deeply discounted rate.
- Study abroad and internship opportunities for your students and recent alumni.
- Real-time technical assistance to ensure compliance with federal grant guidelines.
Membership is based on the number of Federal TRIO Programs at an institution/agency, see table below.
|Number of TRIO Programs at an Institution
||Cost of Membership (Effective January 1, 2022)
|0-1 TRIO Program
|+1 TRIO Program
Institutional Membership is an allowable cost (OMB 200.454 Memberships, subscriptions & professional activity costs).
Complete this online form to start/renew your Institutional Membership OR to request an invoice.
Questions or concerns? Please contact Vanessa Ramirez at (202) 347-7430 or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).