Aug. to Dec. 2021
To kick the celebration day off, COE and NASPA’s Center for First-Generation Student Success hosted a panel discussion featuring first-generation college students and alumni at all stages of the journey – from current students to college leaders. Read more in the Winter 2021 issue of Equality, now available for download.
- Puerto Rico STEAM Leadership Academy
- STEAM Clubs and Jurassic World: Dominion;
- “TRIO Kid” Marcia Chatelain Reflects on Winning Pulitzer Prize in History;
- Book Clubs as Vehicles for Student and Program Empowerment
- Pell Institute Awarded $50,000 Grant from Gates Foundation; and more!